PFM Group Consulting LLC has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services) to over 50 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
GROVE RESORT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2016; Located in Orange County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
The Grove Resort Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by the County Commission of Ordinance 2016-29 on December 5, 2016. The public purpose of the District is to finance and manage the acquisition and construction, maintenance, and operation of public infrastructure and other public facilities within the boundaries of the District. The District includes within its boundaries approximately 105.69 acres. A map of the District’s boundaries can be found here: PDF | RTF
DISTRICT INFRASTRUCTURE AND PROPERTY
The District Bonds (“Bonds”) to fund the construction and/or acquisition of storm water management improvements, landscaping, utilities improvements, and roadway improvements have not been issued, at this time.
DISTRICT ANNUAL BUDGETS
The District will annually approve both a 2017 A and 2017 B Debt Service Budget and an Operations and Maintenance “O&M” budget. The Series 2017A and 2017B Bonds require level annual debt service and so the Bond Debt Service Budget will not vary substantially from year-to-year.
DISTRICT ANNUAL NON-AD VALOREM ASSESSMENTS
The District annually collects from property owners, within its boundaries, both a Series 2017A bond debt service assessment and an O&M assessment. The bond debt service assessment helps amortize the District’s Series 2017A Bonds. The O&M assessment funds the District’s annual O&M activities. These will be collected on the county property tax bill, beginning November 2018. The Series 2017B Bond assessments will be collected at each initial unit sale and closing.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in Orange County. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
PFM Group Consulting LLC.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the District Manager:
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to Orange County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed DS Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018 Proposed O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted DS Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018 Amended O&M Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Proposed DS Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Amended O&M Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted DS Budget : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed O&M Budget: PDF| RTF
- Fiscal Year 2020 Proposed DS Budget : PDF| RTF
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted O&M Budget: PDF| RTF
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted DS Budget : PDF| RTF
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed DS Budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted O&M Budget: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted DS Budget: PDF | RTF
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2018, please contact the District Office.
Audited Financial Statements:
As the District’s audited financial statements are prepared by an independent auditor, and accepted by the Board, we will post them on the website for your information. If you are interested in an audit for a previous fiscal year, please contact the District Office. For more information on audits please visit http://www.myflorida.com/audgen/.
Additional District Documents:
- Boundary Maps : PDF | RTF
- Notice of Establishment : PDF | RTF
- Ordinance No. 2016 – 29 : PDF | RTF
- Recorded Interlocal Agreement : PDF | RTF
- Public Facilities Report PDF |RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018 Assessments : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Assessments : PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Assessments: PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2021 Meeting Schedule
Fiscal Year 2021 Meeting Agendas:
- 10-13-20 Meeting Cancelled
Fiscal Year 2020 Meeting Agendas:
- 10-08-19 Meeting Cancelled
- 11-12-19 Cancelled
- 12-10-19 Cancelled
- 02-11-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 02-18-20 Meeting Cancelled
- 4-14-20 Meeting Cancelled
GROVE RESORT CDD
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
Hopping Green & Sams, P.A.
119 South Monroe Street, Suite 300
Tallahassee, FL 32301
PFM Group Consulting LLC
12051 Corporate Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
District Records Custodian
Florida Public Records Notice: Emails to and from Community Development District’s are public record according to Section 119 Florida Statutes. For more information, please see http://www.myflsunshine.com/.
send us a message
Fill out the contact form below to contact your community leaders. Report a problem in the community, ask a question, or share your opinions on area issues.